HOW TO APPLY
Entrepreneurs can access the Program by calling their Manitoba government Industry Consultant and/or Business Development Specialist or by visiting:
Commercialization Support for Business
Small and medium-sized businesses are the engine of the Manitoba economy and entrepreneurs are the fuel that powers this engine.
That is why the Manitoba government is proud to introduce the new Commercialization Support for Business Program.
This program helps Manitoba continue to move forward by supporting product and process commercialization and business development in all sectors and all regions of the province. The Commercialization Support for Business Program will help entrepreneurs every step of the way at every stage of the business lifecycle.
Commercialization Support for Business includes:
- Concept Development (Max up to $25,000) – from concept to prototype development
- Product Development (Max up to $40,000) – pre-commercialization activities like feasibility or engineering analyses, trial production and test marketing
- Product Commercialization (Max up to $200,000) – moving from prototype to market-ready product.
- Market Development (Max $30,000) – materials and activities needed to enter new markets successfully
- Certification Assistance (Max $15,000) – obtaining plant or product certification
- Intellectual Property (Max $25,000) – securing intellectual property rights for the product or process
Contact information for Manitoba industry consultants and business development specialists can be found at the following locations: