9:00am - 3:30pm
Perry Marshall Bio
Perry Marshall is the best-selling author and most quoted authority in the world on the subject of Google advertising. He has helped over 100,000 advertisers save literally billions of dollars in AdWords “stupidity tax.”
His Chicago company, Perry S. Marshall & Associates, consults both online and brick-and-mortar companies on generating sales leads, web traffic, and maximizing advertising results.
Prior to his consulting career, he helped grow a tech company from $200,000 to $4 million sales in four years, and the firm was sold to a public company for $18 million.
He’s spoken at conferences around the world and consulted in over 200 industries, from computer hardware and software to high-end consulting, from health & fitness to corporate finance.
Perry will cover a variety of topics including:
- A fast start guide, which takes you by the hand and leads you through basic and advanced keyword research, writing your first ads, setting sensible bid prices, and getting instant traffic to your website
- Safely navigating the Google minefield, not paying a penny more than you should for content traffic, avoiding the ‘happy clickers’ who give Google your money but don’t buy, and finessing their system for max performance
- The art of crafting Google ads that attract eyeballs, clicks, and earn you money
- How to triple your Click Thru Rate – no genius required
- How to triple your traffic with Site-Targeted AdSense and Google Image Ads
- Local ads on Google: Beating the Yellow Pages
- The most-ignored secret behind the most profitable marketing campaigns: How to formulate a killer marketing message that begins with the very first click
- How to use e-mail to transform those expensive clicks into profitable customers – including personality and pizzazz that makes you ultra-persuasive, and your list ultra-responsive
- The winning method the world’s smartest marketers stole from the Wright Brothers
- Google’s Conversion Tracking Tools: How to use them for max profitability, and a counter-intuitive way to tweak your numbers and save even more money
- Stepping into the ring when it’s most brutal
- Grinding down your competition: A Google lesson from Han Solo
- Strategies for AdWords account managers with multiple clients
- An extensive Frequently Asked Questions section that covers the trickier aspects of playing this game right