Lion 101: Mac OS X Support Essentials 10.7
OS X Lion Support Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on OS X Lion. This course is designed to give you a tour of the breadth of functionality of OS X Lion and the best methods for effectively supporting users of OS X Lion systems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience. (3 days) 9:00am - 5:50pm
Who should attend
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users
- Technical support personnel in businesses that use Macs for general productivity or creative design
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running OS X — such as teachers and technology specialists who manage networks or computer labs
What you will learn
- The troubleshooting process and how to become more efficient with available tools and resources
- OS X 10.7 Lion features in depth, including how to find additional information
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional certification
- Installation, User Accounts, File Systems, Data Management, Applications and Processes, Network Configuration, Network Services, Peripherals and Printing, System Startup
- A more detailed look at the course outline can be found here.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending this course:
- Basic Mac OS X knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting experience
If you have any questions or want more information regarding the Lion 101: Support Essentials Mac OS X 10.7 course, please email Kert Gartner, our Certification Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.