• Leading member of our enterprise sales team focused on developing and closing new business opportunities in specific target markets
• Educate customers on the evolution of benefits for working parents and develop expertise of Hoot’s service to ensure our offering meets the expectations
• Actively drive the development of the sales pipeline by prospecting and performing outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up, sales qualifications, and calling
• Actively look for new opportunities through open RFIs, fund and grant applications
• Nurture leads through the funnel to close transactions by contacting them on multiple channels – social, email, phone, online demo, in-person meetings
• Lead and manage the bidding process including completion of RFIs, RFPs, and other written contract requirements (SOW, MSA, etc).
• Closely track opportunities and sales funnel using the company CRM
• Attend industry events such as trade shows and conferences (virtual) to meet new prospects
• 5+ years of consultative sales experience, preferably selling to HR and/or benefit departments
• Proven track record of meeting growth KPIs and company revenue targets
• Ability to manage pipeline and forecasts accurately
• Experience with RFP writing, legal and corporate procurement processes
• Very strong verbal and interpersonal skills, consultative style approach
• Strong ambition and desire to grow in a fast-growing startup culture
• Comfort and resilience in dealing with business owners and senior execs
• Prior experience selling to North America markets
How To Apply While technical skills and experience are important, we want passionate people who have a desire to constantly learn and who are instinctively finding ways to create value, add to our culture, and think ahead. Please send salary expectations, a resume, and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join our team to [email protected]. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.