Introduction to Unreal Engine for Virtual Production
If you missed this training opportunity please contact us about future dates.
About the Event
This hands-on workshop for Unreal Engine beginners is designed as an introduction for professionals to gain new skills with the real-time tools of the Unreal Engine.
On your first day, through a series of smaller projects, you’ll learn the basics of real-time pipeline optimization, data import, material creation, lighting, and programming interactions with the Unreal Engine Blueprint System.
On the second day, the sequencer will be treated more intensively. Trainees will design a cinematic sequence by learning how to setup and organize their scene with level sequences, apply animation clips to imported characters, animate props by keyframing actors in the Graph Editor, edit shots in the timeline, and use specialized cinematic camera tools for more professional results.
(Online Link to workshop will be provided prior to the event)
Day 1 (9:30AM – 4:30PM):
- Overview of UE 4.27 tools and workflows
- General Editor Interaction & Navigation
- Unreal Engine Fundamentals
- Introduction to importing data
- Introduction to material creation
- Introduction to lighting
- Introduction to optimization and best practices for real-time pipelines
- Short overview of Blueprint Visual Scripting
Day 2 (9:30AM – 4:30PM):
- Sequencer overview, user interface, hot keys, and cinematic viewport controls
- Understanding cinematic action and continuity in Unreal
- Introduction to real-time post processing
- Understanding level sequences, sub-levels and sub-scenes
- Cinematic actors – working with cinematic camera, rig rail and crane
- Importing and working with animations for characters
- Rendering stills & movies
About the Trainer
INCAS Training offers you the world’s only Unreal Engine training in an innovative cloud training environment. Experience hands-on training conducted by certified Unreal Engine trainers as if you were live on site.
As the world’s first Unreal Authorized Training Centre, INCAS Training delivers Epic Games’ tailored training courses for you or your employees as a Live Virtual Class, so that you are prepared for the future and can drive innovation. Without travel, without software installation, directly in the project in the Unreal Engine, live and with 60 fps.