New Media Manitoba (NMM) is currently seeking a qualified Community and MembershipManager to join our growing team. This position requires the management of community engagements, communications, and membership relations. If you are a tech-savvy professional with great people skills then we need to talk.
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, self-starter who has exceptional communication skills to develop engaging content and foster community interaction. They would be the ultimate “people person” with great client-facing service skills, the ability to facilitate online and offline conversations and have a passion for interactive digital media.
Job type:Full time employment.
- Member liaison, manage membership drive and member requests, inquiries.
- Assist in writing reports and completing required reporting for training programs, business development initiatives, market access activities, registration for events and membership applications.
- Create, implement and monitor social media content and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Assist with technology demonstrations.
- Organize and participate in events to build community.
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address members inquiries.
- Office and administrative tasks as required.
- Assist Executive Director with securing sponsorship opportunities
- Assist Executive Director and other team members with deadlines and deliverables.
- Facilitate communication within the office regarding events, activities, meetings, etc, by making planning documents and timelines readily available to all team members in a central location. This includes maintaining an up-to-date general calendar of (local, national and international) industry events in collaboration with the NMM team.
- Supervise volunteers.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, maintaining memberships, writing email newsletters)
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to communicate effectively within a team environment.
- Hands-on experience with social media.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Positive attitude.
- Minimum 2-year’s experience in a related position.
- Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to changing priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to establish and work with CRM tools.
- Driver’s license required.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks is an asset.
How to Apply:
Interested parties can email us at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume using the Subject line “Community and Membership Manager”.
Applications are due Monday, May 13th
We thank everyone that applies but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.